Stronghill Capital Lending Parameters
Stronghill Capital is an established national direct lender for income-producing real estate—including commercial, multifamily, and investment residential properties. We specialize in serving seasoned, entrepreneurial users of capital and professional owners of income-producing real estate.
- Property Types: Commercial, Multifamily, and 1-4 Unit Long-Term Leased Investor Residential (Income Producing Properties only)
- Lending Areas: Nationwide U.S. lending except ND, NV, and SD in Primary and Secondary Markets (Top 120 MSAs)
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 – $5,000,000
- Loan Structure: Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans. 5, 7, or 10 year terms.
- LTV: Up to 65.0% (70% Case by Case)
- DSCR Minimum: 1.20x
- Credit Score Minimum: 620
- Amortizations: 25 or 30 Years
- Recourse: Full
- Prepayment: Locked for half the term and opens up during the last 3 months for free; in between at a penalty of 3-5pts declining 1% per year
- Debt Yield: Minimum 9.0%
- Rate Considerations: Dependent on LTV, Debt Yield, DSCR, and Borrower Experience. Contact us for details.
- Rate Adjustments: Property Type, Credit Score, Borrower Net Worth/Liquidity, Loan Purpose, and Market Size.
- Loan Reserves: 4 to 12 Months PITI Reserves required, case by case.
- Deposits and Fees: Variable. Contact us for details.
Property Geographic Area Details
- 2-4 Units Residential
- Commercial Condominium
- Mobile Home
- Mobile Home Park
- Portfolio of Commercial Properties
- Portfolio of Residential Properties
- Single Family Residence
- Storage Facility
- Commercial Long-Term
Specialty Loan Types
- Residential Long-Term Rental
- Commercial Permanent Financing
Max Loan-to-Purchase Price75%
Borrower Must Have Property Under Contractyes
Will Provide Proof of Funds Letteryes
Will Consider Lending on Purchase from Auctionyes
Allowed Source of Borrower’s Equity
- Own Cash
- Equity in Another Investment Property
Hard Cost + Underwriting Fee
Single Assets: $1,495 ($1,195 for Single Family (1-4 Unit)) Portfolios: $250 per additional property ($50 per additional Single Family (1-4 unit) property) Additional Fees included within Underwriting Fee
Upfront: 2 full months of estimated tax and insurance Monthly: 1/12 of estimated annual tax and insurance
$3000 to $5000 - Commercial $400 to $900 - Residential
Fees which are mandatory for all new borrower clients
- Underwriting Fee
Fees which are paid to a third party company
- Underwriting Fee
Stronghill Capital Testimonials
""I can't recommend Stronghill Capital enough, they are an amazing group. I've had the pleasure to work with them on several transactions and they always get the deal across the finish line." –Paige P."
""My first experience with Stronghill Capital was incredibly positive. Many lenders make promises about delivery and results, but Stronghill backed up every word they claimed by closing on a commercial multi-family asset in just 15 business days." –Kennie A."
""Great experience on our first deal with Stronghill Capital. Quick, no nonsense underwriting and closing. Look forward to many more." –Jonathan R."
""With few exceptions, no other funding and capital groups come close to their professionalism, their sense of urgency when needed, their reliability, or their strategic focus....especially when things get rough and require a tough, no-nonsense approach to successfully reaching the goal at hand." –Berri M."
About Stronghill Capital
Stronghill Capital is an established national direct lender for income-producing real estate—including commercial, multi-family, and investment residential properties.* We specialize in serving seasoned, entrepreneurial users of capital and professional owners of income-producing real estate.
Lending since 2018, Stronghill Capital provides a reliable and efficient process that our partners can expect, deal after deal. Our experienced team is adept at building and maintaining long-term relationships with borrowers and intermediaries to support their ongoing needs.
Our loan solutions range from $500,000 – $5,000,000, and we can assist clients with larger lending needs through our affiliation with ArrowMark Partners. Our leadership team consists of accomplished real estate experts with multi-billion-dollar experience in asset management and lending.
*Excluding senior living and hospitality
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- CRE Financial Council
- Equal Housing Opportunity
Office LocationsStronghill Austin Headquarters
7200 N MoPac Expy, Suite 100, Austin, Texas 78731
Justin Kintz, CCIM
Brian B. Simmons
Melissa "Missi" Snowden
Our Minimum Loan Amount Is
Create a Loan Request
Be more efficient with your lender search. Provide the loan details once, save it, and then share it with multiple lenders.
Contact This Lender
Contact Stronghill Capital by whichever method you choose.
If you submit a loan request or email, it will be sent to the lender, and they will reply to you directly. A copy will be saved in our database. We will not share your information unless you ask us for recommendations.